Technology transactions frequently involve a unique set of legal issues and risks, particularly with respect to the intellectual property rights involved in the transaction and the allocation of a unique set of risks. Virtually every enterprise today is involved in technology transactions of one kind or another. Some raise very few legal issues but many others, even apparently simple transactions such as acquiring commercial software or obtaining a domain name, can involve complex legal issues which are not widely known or understood.
Our technology lawyers provide advice on a wide range of technology-related legal issues to an equally wide variety of clients, including individuals, inventors, start-up and established technology companies, traditional commercial enterprises and institutions.
From preparing simple Non-Disclosure Agreements to negotiating complex Technology Transfer and Acquisition Agreements, our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to guide clients through a wide range of technology transactions including:
- Non-Disclosure and Non-Circumvention Agreements
- E-commerce, Internet and Website Agreements and Advice
- Privacy Regulations
- Hardware and Software Development, Manufacturing, Distribution, Licensing and Acquisition
- Hardware, Software and Data Service Agreements
- Research and Development Agreements
- Technology Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- Consulting Agreements
- Due Diligence and Compliance Reviews
- Share and Asset Purchase Agreements
- Term Sheets and Letters of Intent
- International Technology Transactions
We also represent clients in disputes involving technology agreements.
We can assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our technology lawyers for more information or a confidential consultation.