Our group has the depth and breadth of experience to quickly respond to any bankruptcy or insolvency matter that our clients may face. We know every situation is unique and we provide each client with tailored solutions intended to maximize the outcome and minimize the hardship.
We represent financial institutions, private lenders, receivers, and trustees in bankruptcy, in addition to individuals and businesses. From simple collections to complicated reorganizations we assist our clients in the full range of insolvency proceedings including:
- Negotiations with creditors and workouts
- Debt Collection
- Security Enforcement (both real and personal)
- Obtaining and enforcing judgments
- Structuring Transactions
We thoroughly review the circumstances of each case and develop strategies to ensure that the best possible outcome can be accomplished. We take a creative approach to structuring transactions and guiding clients through the often complicated processes. Our group has extensive experience working through proposals and workouts. We know how to deal with competing interests and the pressures entailed when there are insufficient resources to take care of all claimants.
We negotiate when possible and litigate when necessary while always remaining alert for desirable settlement opportunities. Our lawyers also draw on the knowledge of other firm lawyers with a variety of special skills to provide comprehensive advice and to protect our clients’ interests.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our lawyers for more information or to schedule a confidential consultation.
- Call Date: 1982 250.869.1215 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Date: 1992 250.869.1205 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com
- Call Date: 1998 250.869.1170 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org