Thomas J. Eaves is a member of the family law and civil litigation groups with Pushor Mitchell.
He possesses significant experience in commercial litigation, real estate disputes, matters involving breach of contract and foreclosures.
Thomas is also a skilled family lawyer and assists his clients with negotiation settlements, drafting family agreements, attending mediations and litigating family matters in court.
Thomas has successfully appears before the British Columbia Supreme Court, the British Columbia Court of Appeal, and the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench. His clients have included national banks, S&P TSX 60 listed corporations, professionals and small and medium businesses. He assists individuals and businesses navigate their disputes efficiently and provides prompt and sensible solutions to help resolve claims. He always negotiates on behalf of clients to achieve favorable and timely outcomes.
Thomas is a member of the Law Society of British Columbia and is also a member of the Law Society of Alberta having practiced in Calgary, Alberta for a number of years before returning to his home province of British Columbia.
In his spare time, Thomas can be found chasing his two children around Kelowna when not obsessively watching the Liverpool Football Club and the Canadian National Soccer Teams. He also enjoys cycling around our fair city searching for that perfect cup of coffee.
- Assisting businesses navigate their disputes efficiently and providing prompt and sensible solutions to help resolve matters.
- Assisting clients with their real estate matters including collapsing deals, restrictive covenants, easements, and disputed ownership.
- Assisting clients with negotiation settlements, drafting family agreements, attending mediations and litigating family matters in court.
- Representing clients in partnership and shareholder disputes.
- Advising clients on matters regarding secured and unsecured loan enforcement.