Keith is a corporate and commercial lawyer with a practice focused primarily on advising individuals, companies and underwriters with respect to securities law matters, including public and private financings, reverse takeovers, initial public offerings, asset and share purchases, amalgamations, plans of arrangement, changes of business and corporate restructurings and reorganizations.
Keith has advised on many corporate financing matters for private and public corporations, both domestic and international, including long-form, short-form, shelf, capital pool company, crowdfunding, bought deal, agency and underwritten prospectus offerings. Keith also assists companies with their securities reporting and compliance obligations, corporate governance and general commercial drafting requirements. Keith has been the founder and a director of multiple public companies.
Keith obtained his Bachelor of Laws degree (with distinction) from the University of Alberta in 2005. Prior to joining Pushor Mitchell, Keith was based in Calgary, Alberta and was a partner in the Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Finance Group of a leading global law firm.
Having started his legal career in Alberta, Keith is qualified to provide legal advice on matters pertaining to both British Columbia and Alberta laws.
*Providing services through a law corporation.
- Advising on all aspects of capital structuring, financing and securities compliance for public and private companies
- Formations of Corporations, Joint Ventures and Partnerships
- Mergers & acquisitions, restructurings and corporate finance transactions
- Negotiating and advising on complex commercial matters
- Purchase and sale of businesses, asset and share purchase and sales
- Advising on corporate and share structures for start-up businesses