Darcy is a Litigation lawyer with Pushor Mitchell LLP who serves clients with a variety of civil litigation needs, including Commercial, Construction, Insurance, and Real Estate claims. Darcy can assist from initial advice and pleadings to negotiations, trial and enforcement.
Receiving a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from the University of British Columbia Okanagan campus in 2013, Darcy went on to graduate with his Juris Doctor from the Osgoode Hall Law School in 2017. During law school, Darcy volunteered with Pro Bono Law Ontario, the Community & Legal Aid Services Program, and the International Legal Partnership. Darcy also completed a clinical intensive program and various courses in advocacy, negotiation and civil litigation while at law school.
After completing his Articling with a community legal centre, Darcy was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2018. Darcy worked for a Toronto-based litigation boutique before moving back to Kelowna. Darcy was called to the Bar of British Columbia in 2020 and practiced with another local firm before joining Pushor Mitchell.
Darcy grew up in the Kelowna and is excited to be practicing in the community. When not at work, he can be found snowboarding, cycling, at the gym or otherwise enjoying the lovely place that is the Okanagan.
- Acting for plaintiffs and defendants in commercial and civil disputes
- Advising regarding available options for resolving disputes
- Bringing and defending civil litigation claims on behalf of clients
- Strategizing and negotiating on behalf of clients when desired
- Acting for clients in the collection of secured and/or unsecured debt