A professional and talented staff group is the backbone of any successful law firm. We look for people that have demonstrated initiative and flexibility as well as solid communication skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
We currently have the following opportunities available:
Chief Operating Officer
Pushor Mitchell is a mid-sized Kelowna based law firm located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley. We are seeking a motivated and talented individual to join our team of 38 lawyers and 85 staff as Chief Operating Officer. Working with the Managing Partner and the Management Committee, responsibilities include:
- Successful day to day and strategic operations of the firm.
- Continued growth of the firm as an excellent and highly profitable provider of legal services.
- Leading, coordinating and implementing business strategies and financial plans.
- Lawyer and staff recruitment, retention, development and compensation.
- Leading and coordinating Business Development plans and activities.
- Leading a management team (HR Manager, IT Manager, Accounting Manager).
- Systems, risk and facilities management.
- Proven track record of leadership and results;
- Demonstrated competency in strategic planning and business development;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytic and organization skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities;
- University/College Degree in Business or related studies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV in confidence to James Paterson, Managing Partner at email@example.com
Corporate Commercial – We are looking for key individuals to fill positions in our Corporate Commercial area. The successful candidate will have solid legal experience and appropriate education, and a strong proficiency in MS Office products.
We thank all applicants for your interest in our firm, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to provide your resume, references and school transcripts, in confidence to:
Human Resources Manager
Benefits and Compensation
We reward your dedication and efforts with a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive compensation program that reflects your education and experience, a bonus program and professional development opportunities. Our benefits package includes:
- BC Medical Services
- Dental care
- Long term disability
- Extended health
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Group RSP / deferred profit sharing
- HealthCare Spending Account
We support and encourage the physical, social and emotional well-being of all members of the firm with a Wellness Program that includes both fitness credits and wellness reimbursements.
One of the best things about working at Pushor Mitchell is the people. We are fortunate to have a talented hard working group that knows how to get the job done and how to have a little fun while doing so.
Thank you for your interest in our firm. We look forward to meeting you and exploring if our opportunity is the right fit for you!