A professional and talented staff group is the backbone of any successful law firm. We look for people that have demonstrated initiative and flexibility as well as solid communication skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
We currently have the following opportunities available:
- Family litigation – this is a permanent legal support role and the candidate should have solid legal experience and the appropriate education.
- Corporate Commercial – this is a permanent legal support role and the candidate should have solid legal experience and the appropriate education.
- Litigation – preference will be given to candidates with experience in Employment and/or Civil Litigation. This is a permanent legal support role.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to provide your resume, references and school transcripts, in confidence to:
Human Resources Manager
Benefits and Compensation
We reward your dedication and efforts with a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive compensation program that reflects your education and experience, a bonus program and professional development opportunities. Our benefits package includes:
- BC Medical Services
- Dental care
- Long term disability
- Extended health
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Group RSP / deferred profit sharing
We support and encourage the physical, social and emotional well being of all members of the firm with a Wellness Program that includes fitness credits for memberships and / or programs that encourage regular weekly physical activity and health credits for weight loss or quit smoking programs.
One of the best things about working at Pushor Mitchell is the people. We are fortunate to have a talented hard working group that knows how to get the job done and how to have a little fun while doing so.
Thank you for your interest in our firm.