A professional and talented staff group is the backbone of any successful law firm. We look for people that have demonstrated initiative and flexibility as well as solid communication skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
We currently have the following opportunities available:
Corporate Commercial – We are looking for key individuals to fill positions in our Corporate Commercial area. The successful candidate will have solid legal experience and appropriate education, and a strong proficiency in MS Office products.
Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal – We currently have an opportunity for a full time Personal Injury Litigation Senior L.A.A. or Paralegal to join our busy practice. The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience working with P.I. files and the appropriate education.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Gather information and researches issues relating to P.I. files.
- Takes initiative for complete file management, drafting correspondence, briefs, quantum assessments, etc.
- Tracks and records billable time on files.
- Providing guidance/direction to legal assistants regarding preparation of court forms, pleadings and other legal documents.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong Paralegal background in Personal Injury Litigation, and appropriate legal education.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office products.
- Ability to manage files and produce documents with speed and accuracy, working with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, collaboration and communication skills.
- Solid teamwork skills, experience with supervision of legal staff an asset.
We thank all applicants for your interest in our firm, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to provide your resume, references and school transcripts, in confidence to:
Human Resources Manager
Benefits and Compensation
We reward your dedication and efforts with a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive compensation program that reflects your education and experience, a bonus program and professional development opportunities. Our benefits package includes:
- BC Medical Services
- Dental care
- Long term disability
- Extended health
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Group RSP / deferred profit sharing
- HealthCare Spending Account
We support and encourage the physical, social and emotional well-being of all members of the firm with a Wellness Program that includes both fitness credits and wellness reimbursements.
One of the best things about working at Pushor Mitchell is the people. We are fortunate to have a talented hard working group that knows how to get the job done and how to have a little fun while doing so.
Thank you for your interest in our firm. We look forward to meeting you and exploring if our opportunity is the right fit for you!