Julia Norman is an associate lawyer with Pushor Mitchell practicing in the areas of estate and trust planning, estate administration, estate litigation and family law.
Julia was born and raised in Kelowna and is excited to be practicing in her hometown. Julia is optimistic about the opportunities for individuals and businesses in the Okanagan and is committed to contributing to the continued growth of our community.
Receiving a Bachelor of Management (Honours) with a minor in Psychology from the University of British Columbia in 2014, Julia went on to graduate as a Juris Doctor from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University with a Specialization in Business Law. During law school, Julia volunteered with the Dalhousie Student Advocacy Society, Pro Bono Students Canada, and the Wills Project, where she drafted estate planning documents for underprivileged individuals. Julia also worked for the Dean’s Office where she worked in recruiting. After completing her articles at Pushor Mitchell LLP, Julia was called to the British Columbia Bar in 2019.
Prior to going to law school, Julia rode for the Canadian Equestrian Team in the sport of three-day eventing, training and competing throughout North America. Outside of the office Julia can be found spending time with her family, riding her horse, waterskiiing, or enjoying one of the many activities that the Okanagan has to offer.
If you require assistance with estate and trust planning, estate administration, estate litigation or a family law matter please contact Julia.
- Estate Planning, including Wills, Trusts, Representation Agreements and Powers of Attorney
- Estate probate and administration
- Counsel for plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of estate and property disputes
- Preparation of family law agreements including: separation agreements, prenuptial agreements, co-habitation agreements and marriage agreements
- Representation for clients, both married and unmarried, in all aspects of matrimonial and / or relationship issues including: custody, guardianship, support and asset division