Andrew provides business owners, business managers and individuals in the Kelowna area with business law, franchise law and real estate law advice. Andrew works with clients on purchases and sales of businesses, including asset sales, share sales, mergers and acquisitions. Andrew guides companies through the creation of all types of commercial contracts, including commercial lending and finance agreements.
Andrew provides advice to both franchisors and franchisees with respect to developing, purchasing and selling franchises.
He also advises residential and commercial real estate owners throughout the Okanagan Valley on the purchase, sale and refinancing of all types of real property.
Andrew supports the community as a director of the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce. He has previously acted as a director of the United Way and as director and president of the Downtown Kelowna Association.
Having earned business and law degrees, Andrew was called to the Bar in Ontario in 2006, and started his legal career conducting private and public equity financing in the mining and technology sectors with a national law firm in Toronto. Andrew then came west and was called to the Bar of British Columbia in 2008. Andrew continues to be qualified to practice law in Ontario.
Outside of work, Andrew loves golfing, skiing and hockey and spending time with his wife, son and daughter.
*Providing services through a law corporation.
- Purchase and sale of businesses, including asset sales, share sales, mergers and acquisitions.
- Formation of corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, and societies.
- Negotiating and advising on complex commercial contracts and complex corporate law matters.
- Franchising and licensing for the franchisor and franchisee.
- Preparing and advising on commercial lending, security and finance matters.
- Purchase, sale and refinancing of residential and commercial real estate.
- Advising on all aspects of capital structuring, financing and securities compliance.