Nominate Us – Pushor Mitchell & Five Lawyers Nominated For Best of Kelowna 2023
As Pushor Mitchell LLP celebrates its 50h anniversary serving clients and community, the firm is pleased to share it has been nominated as Best Law Firm in the “Best of Kelowna” awards presented by Kelowna Now. In addition – five of its lawyers have also been nominated as Best Lawyer: Colin Edstrom, Curtis Darmohray, Patrick Bobyn, Taryn Moore, and Vanessa DeDominicis – a brief overview on each below:
- Colin Edstrom, Partner. Colin’s practice focuses on labour and employment law, workers’ compensation, occupational health and safety, privacy law and human rights. He is a trusted advisor and counsel to workplaces of all sizes, and takes pride in providing responsive, methodical and common-sense legal advice. Colin also assists clients with commercial litigation matters including shareholder disputes.
- Curtis Darmohray, Partner. Curtis practices in all areas of business law, in addition to estate planning and real estate law. Whether preparing for a first home and mortgage or have years of ownership, homeowners and home buyers trust Curtis to ensure that their sales, purchases and refinancing go as smoothly and cost-effectively as possible.
- Patrick Bobyn, Partner. Patrick’s practice areas are primarily business law, real estate, and financial institution security. Patrick focuses on providing efficient, effective and cost-friendly services to his clients. He places an emphasis on building a trusting relationship with those he works with, and prides himself on being able to assist his clients with accomplishing their unique legal needs.
- Taryn Moore, Partner. Taryn practices in the area of Family Law Group and is an experienced Collaborative Family Law practitioner. Her top client priorities are, clear communication, compassion and accessibility, and she considers a trusting relationship with her clients the single most important aspect of a good law practice.
- Vanessa DeDominicis, Partner. Vanessa serves clients in the practice areas of wills and estates, real estate, and corporate and intellectual property law. This includes helping families along their estate planning journey; assisting buyers and sellers of complete their purchase, sale and refinancing; providing businesses with corporate advice on intellectual property, technology and distributorship to businesses, and assisting clients with trademark matters.
Click HERE to nominate our firm and lawyers – deadline is this Friday April 14th at 3pm.