Pushor Mitchell BRAINx 2021 Symposium on Brain Injury
We are excited to announce that the Pushor Mitchell BRAINx 2021 Symposium on Brain Injury will be held on September 30th, 2021.
Pushor Mitchell Lawyer Angela Price-Stephens is the current President of BrainTrust Canda. Presented by Pushor Mitchell LLP and BrainTrust Canada, BRAINx brings together the most inspired thinkers in the fields of concussion and brain injury for a dynamic TEDx-style learning event.
This years’ event will be entirely virtual and is put on by BrainTrust Canada.
This year has an incredible lineup of speakers, including:
- Keynote Speaker, Dr. Chris Nowinski, Co-Founder and CEO of the Concussion Legacy Foundation
- Julia Norman, Lawyer, Pushor Mitchell Lawyers LLP
- Simon Graham, Senior Scientist, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Stephanie Cowle, Director of Knowledge Translation, Parachute
- Michelle McDonald, Executive Director, Brain Injury Canada
- Shaun Fickling, Senior R & D Scientist, HealthTech Connex
We have a range of topics including Persistent Symptoms after Concussion, The Present and Future of Concussion Prevention in Sport, COVID & Brain Injury, Impacts of COVID on the ABI Community, The Role of Technology in Neuroplasticity, and Estate Planning for Individuals with Brain Injury.
Learn more and get your early bird tickets today, here: 2021 Symposium on Brain Injury