Our Top Ten Articles in 2019
Our ten most popular legal articles in 2019:
- Jeremy Burgess: Breach of Contract and Repudiation: Affirm or Accept the Repudiation, Not Both
- Vanessa DeDominicis: A Will for Canadian and Foreign Property
- Colin Edstrom: Major Changes to Employment Standards Are Coming
- Tom Fellhauer: Tax on Split Income (TOSI): Why Does the Federal Government Single Out Small and Medium-Sized Family-Owned Businesses that Provide Services?
- Jeremy Burgess: Builders Liens: The Consequences of Less than Strict Compliance
- Angela Price-Stephens: Top 25 Medical Malpractice Cases of a 25 Year Career – Chiropractic Manipulation
- Tom Fellhauer: Income Tax: Guilty Until Proven Innocent?
- Alfred Kempf: Bad Behaviour and Termination
- Paul Tonita: Does Natural Death Have to be Reasonably Foreseeable for One to Qualify for Medical Assistance in Dying?
- Colin Edstrom: The Perils of Probationary Periods