An increasingly complex tax system creates new challenges for individuals and businesses every year. Our objective is to find the proper legal basis from which our clients can achieve their business or personal objectives in the most tax efficient manner.
We have expertise in all areas of corporate and personal income tax as well as the taxation of other entities such as trusts, partnerships, charities and other not for profit organizations. Our tax lawyers are committed to remaining current with the latest tax legislation so that we can provide timely advice in dealing with tax issues including the following:
- Tax Minimization Strategies
- Estate Planning & Trusts
- Business Structuring & Reorganizations
- Business Succession Planning
- Tax Opinions
- Tax Disputes
- Charitable Foundations
- Planned Giving
We work with you to identify opportunities within your personal or business circumstances and develop customized tax strategies to help minimize your tax burden both now and in the future.
When disputes arise we have considerable experience in dealing with the Canada Revenue Agency and in representing clients in income tax and GST appeals.
We can assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our tax lawyers for more information or a confidential consultation.
For more information about the tax dispute services our tax lawyers provide and information about the tax dispute process in Canada please visit www.taxdisputehelp.ca.
- Call Date: 1988 250.869.1165 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Date: 2006 250.869.1210 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com
- Call Date: 2006 250.869.1194 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org