We provide advice and represent individuals, businesses and developers in matters relating to real estate including residential, commercial, recreation and development properties.
We have experience with a wide range of real estate disputes including:
- Claims for damages, specific performance and recovery of deposits in relation to purchase agreements
- Claims with respect to statutory building schemes
- Commercial tenancies
- Title problems
- Mortgage enforcement and priority disputes
- Disputes related to commissions, brokers and agents
- Certificates of pending litigation
This practice group also draws on the extensive experience of other firm lawyers in the areas of residential and commercial real estate and real estate development to provide our clients with a full range of expertise.
We can assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our real estate litigation lawyers for more information or a private consultation.