From concept to completion, real estate development projects are complex risky types of business transactions. Our firm has the experience necessary in this business area to protect our client’s interests through all phases of their project.
We represent developers, builders, investors, and landlords with their development projects from initial acquisition, through the approval process, and then on to construction, occupancy and transfer of title.
Our real estate development lawyers work with other professionals such as engineers, architects and surveyors as well as municipal, regional and provincial authorities to coordinate the process and resolve issues. We provide a full range of legal services for development related matters including:
- Property Acquisition
- Preliminary Layout Approvals
- Easements and Rights of Way
- Real Estate Disclosure Statements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Subdivision and Rezoning Applications
- Strata Lot Developments
- Strata Plan Registration and Strata Plan Amendments
- Resort Developments
- Fractional and Shared Interest Developments
- Air Space Parcels
Our group has extensive experience working through these processes. We will work hard with you and guide you through the regulatory complexities to the completion of your project.
We can assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our real estate development lawyers for more information or a confidential consultation.
- Call Date: 1980 250.869.1185 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com
- Call Date: 1982 250.869.1110 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Date: 1990 250.869.1150 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com
- Call Date: 1996 250.869.1130 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Date: 1997 250.869.1125 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com
- Call Date: 2004 250.869.1245 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Date: 2013 250-869-1226 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com
- Call Date: 2014 250.869.1191 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Date: 2016 250-869-1295 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com
Watermark Developments Ltd.
Theresa Arsenault, QC and her team have assisted Watermark through several developments, in the City of Kelowna, over the past 15 years. Theresa has provided us with prudent advice in the preparation and registration of land subdivisions, including the numerous easements, covenants, Rights-of-Way and other encumbrances that form part of land development. She has been instrumental in guiding us through laws, rules and regulations associated with a strata development, from the initial preparation of the detailed Disclosure Statement to Marketing documents. Most valuable has been Theresa's strategic advice to deal with the various levels of government and approving authorities to see a development completed in a timely manner. Watermark appreciates Theresa and her team's expediency, attention to detail and service oriented response to any questions we bring forward. We highly recommend Theresa for all real estate matters.John HertayWatermark Developments Ltd.
Kettle Valley Holdings Ltd.
I would like to commend Theresa Arsenault and her staff at Pushor Mitchell for the excellent legal services they provided us in connection with the servicing and registration of our new "The Highlands at Kettle Valley" subdivision. Theresa and her staff's substantive knowledge and expertise in the field of real estate planning have proven to be invaluable to our company. I am a firm believer in building business relationships with folks that help make you successful. We have been working with Theresa and her team since 2007 for various legal matters. Knowledge and seasoned experience along with professionalism, integrity, enthusiasm and responsiveness are what you would expect from a good law firm and Theresa and her team has exceeded those expectations. What I didn't expect though, was a team of people that truly enjoy working with each other. You get a sense that everyone is on the same page which in turn enhances the efficiency of what they do best, and that is serving their clients. We look forward to many more years of working together with Theresa and her team at Pushor Mitchell Lawyers and Trade-Mark Agents.Stephen Wells, President and General Manager of Land Development and Land SalesKettle Valley Holdings Ltd.