More Canadians own franchises per capita than anywhere else in the world. Franchising is firmly entrenched in Canada as a way of doing business.
Whether you are developing a franchise, buying or selling a franchise, or converting a business into a franchise, our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to assist you through the complex regulatory environment. We provide advice and offer legal services in the following areas.
- Franchise Agreements
- Master Franchise Agreements
- Area Franchisor and Sub-Franchise Agreements
- Trade-marks, Patents, Intellectual Property Rights and Bundles
- Confidentiality, Non-Competition and Secrecy Agreements
- Royalty Payments, National Advertising Programs, Rebate
- Delivery of Training and Product
- Leasing Issues, Franchisor Lease Guarantee Agreement
- Standards of Operation, Employment matters, Contracts
- Franchisor’s Rights Upon Default
- Financing Arrangements
Our clients include both franchisors and franchisees, and when needed we draw on the specialized knowledge of other firm lawyers to provide a comprehensive package that meets your business objectives.
We can assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our franchising lawyers for more information.
- Call Date: 1990 250.869.1150 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Date: 1996 250.869.1130 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com
- Call Date: 1997 250.869.1125 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Date: 2006 250.869.1135 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com