We are serious about crime.
If you are charged with an offence then you need to know your rights and you need the assistance of an experienced criminal lawyer.
Our goal is to resolve matters at the earliest stage possible and minimize the stress you may face in the court system.
We have successfully defended individuals and corporations on charges ranging from minor regulatory offences to very serious crimes at all levels of court. This includes dealing with crimes such as:
- Dangerous Driving
- Impaired Driving
- Motor Vehicle Offences
- Sexual Assault
We are equipped to provide an effective defense from investigation through plea negotiation and if necessary on to trial. Our criminal lawyers partner with other specialists including private investigators, polygraphists and other experts in the preparation and execution of a comprehensive defense for our clients. This practice area is headed by Clarke Burnett who has defended clients on everything from minor motor vehicle offences to serious crimes for almost two decades.
Our firm has experience as prosecutors for the Attorney General of Canada for offences under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, Income Tax Act, Bankruptcy Act and other Federal Acts.
We will work with you at every stage of the process to keep you informed and to minimize the anxiety that you are experiencing.
We can assist you.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our criminal lawyers to schedule a confidential consultation.
- Call Date: 1992 250.869.1205 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com
- Call Date: 2008 250.869.1225 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Date: 2009 250.869.1122 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com
- Call Date: 2013 250.869.1156 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Date: 2015 250-869-1285 | Toll Free 1.800.558.1155 email@example.com