In his criminal law practice, Clarke has extensive experience preparing and defending our clients. He has represented individuals and companies on everything from minor motor vehicle offences to serious crimes. He also represents the Attorney General of Canada as a prosecutor for offences under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, Income Tax Act, Bankruptcy Act and other Federal Acts.
In his civil law practice, he has widespread experience that includes handling foreclosures, collections, construction disputes, commercial disputes and personal injury claims. He has represented a diverse range of clients in matters at all levels of court in British Columbia.
He holds an anthropology degrees and a law degree from the University of British Columbia. Clarke relocated to Kelowna in 1992 when he started with Pushor Mitchell. He joined the partnership ranks in 2000.
Away from the office, Clarke exchanges his rather bold business attire for either a soccer or hockey uniform. He is an avid participant in both sports who is respected more for his enthusiasm than his skill.
*Providing services through a law corporation.
- Representing clients charged with anything from minor offences to the most serious of crimes.
- Providing insolvency and restructuring advice to debtors and creditors.
- Acting for clients in the collection of secured and / or unsecured debts.
- Acting for plaintiffs and defendants in all types of commercial disputes.
- Construction litigation including builder’s liens, trust claims, contract disputes, bonding and insurance.