Kelowna is located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley adjacent to Lake Okanagan, surrounded by sloping hills of orchards and vineyards. With 2,000 hours of sunshine every year and an international airport, Kelowna has become well known as a year round destination for recreational activities that include:
- golfing at some of the area’s nineteen golf courses
- relaxing on one of the 295 hectares of sandy beaches
- skiing at Big White Ski Resort
- boating on the 110 km of Lake Okanagan
- dining out at one of the many gourmet restaurants
- sampling local award winning wines
- touring some of the two hundred valley wineries
- visiting unique shops, museums or theatres in the cultural district
- whether you are visiting or considering relocating to Kelowna here are a few websites that may be of interest to you.
Whether you are visiting or considering relocating to Kelowna here are a few websites that may be of interest to you.